- His medical knowledge and surgical skill are beyond compare. He got both of my parents back on their feet again...not an easy task. My Dad does not like going to the doctor, but after his experience with Dr. El-Yussif, he actually ENJOYS his follow-up visits at the office. The office staff is friendly, personable, and ridiculously organized. Dr. El-Yussif has a terrific bedside manner and always makes himself available for any questions or concerns that may come up. Two thumbs up!
- Christine Gucwa
- Professional Doctor, wonderful staff. I would recommend anyone looking for help with knees or hips to Dr El-Yussif. I had a TLKR and was up and walking within two hours post surgery! He is the top Dr in his field.
- Julianne Cusumano
- Dr. Yussif did my husbands total hip replacement on March.12 2018. What a great guy. He made a hospital experience ...... comfortable and believe it or not he gets you flowers
- Niece Mo
- Dr El-Yussif is without a doubt the best Dr/surgeon I could have trusted with my necessary total hip replacement. Dr. and his entire staff displayed genuine care and concern at each office visit answering all of my questions to know exactly what the surgery entailed all the way through to my recovery process. I highly , with 100 percent confidence, recommend Dr. El-Yussif if you need hip replacement surgery.
- Lisa Richards
- Dr. Eddie El-Yusuf is one the best Orthopedic doctor I ever seen. I totally loved his work. He is very experienced and very professional. I would definitely recommend him.
- Julie Dhingani
- Wonderful doctor! Answered all my questions and took his time no rush!
- Sally Briskey
- Dr. El-Yussif is a technically gifted and conscientious surgeon. He takes great care of his patients and I would trust him implicitly with surgery on any of my family members. Top notch physician and surgeon!
- Lauren Suri
- Had a total hip replacement June 8th, and for the first time in two years I am out of pain and walking with a cane and hopefully soon on my own.. Been to many Orthopedics and they all thought the knee was the problem, Dr El-Yussif is the first to say it was the hip and he was right. He is the best.
- Kathryn Berry-Niemi
I highly recommend Dr. El- Yussif and his team. Great job start to finish. check this out, when I got to my room, I had flowers waiting for me, who does that? A very caring Dr. that's who!
- Joe Wenturine
- Very compassionate - very thorough - caring doctor and staff.
- Leslie Lada Losier
- I had both total knee surgery by Dr El Yussif , and was very satisfied. I do and will recommend him to everyone that I now . Dr El Yussif and his staff are very professional and down to Earth. And has this grate thing that he dose for his passions .before you go your room , there’s vase of carnations waiting for you.
- Ruzica Gjorgjeski
- I had a knee replacement in October 2105. Just 3 1/2 months later and I feel great. No more being in pain, walking normally again. He thoroughly explained what would be done, and what to expect once done. If I need the other knee done, I will definately return to Dr. El-Yussif for that surgery. He is an amazing doctor and I would recommend anyone who needs an Orthopedic Surgeon to visit him.
- Darlene Lamoureux
- Dr. El-Yussif is a great surgeon and a great person!! He truly cares!!
- Mary DiMambro Elliott
- Had knee surgery May 2018, so happy to be out of pain and back to dancing. I highly recommend Dr. El-Yussif.
- Karen Smith
- Great surgeon! Caring, knowledgeable, great bed side manner, and genuinely cares about his patients! He did a full revision of my left knee and I’ve never felt better! Friendly, helpful staff!
- Russell Cerri Sr.
- Dr. El-Yussif literally saved my grandmother's life this winter. I'm not being dramatic — he truly saved her life, and gave her back her mobility and joy again. She's 94, and she fell and broke her femur near her hip. She's on blood thinners, which made the surgery even trickier and more dangerous. But Dr. El-Yussif performed the surgery flawlessly and quickly, lessening the danger and getting gramma back on her feet sooner.
It's been three months and she's healed remarkably well for someone her age. She's walking unassisted and is back to her old self. Had we chosen another surgeon, I'm not sure she'd have survived the surgery, let alone gotten her mobility and confidence back.
Our family will be forever grateful to Dr. El-Yussif, and we highly recommend him. He's amazingly compassionate, efficient, talented, knowledgeable, and precise: everything you could ask for in an orthopedic surgeon and more.
- Jennifer Knightstep
- Dr. El-Yussif is the best! Not only is he an amazing surgeon...he is kind and compassionate. He did both of my hip replacements. My recovery was amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. El-Yussif...he is the best!
- Darlene Dargo
Dr Eddie is the best surgeon. He is caring and knowledgeable. He has taken care of me for years and I would highly recommend him. He sent me flowers after my surgery.
- Rene Shefferly Duty
- Dr. El-youssef did my hip surgery I have both hips done he does excellent work I I have one during August one done in September and back to work in October excellent. Everything is working fine
- Charles Bankston
- Had a knee replacement and he is the best orthopedic surgeon in Michigan!!!
It was done May 16 2016 and I am doing great!!! He discussing things with the patient and has a great bedside manner. I have recommended him to friends and co-workers and they have all agreed he is the best!!
- Deborah Renner Bush
- One of the best orthopedic surgeons in Michigan. Dr. El-Yussif has many many patients who love his work and experience a rapid and safe recovery after knee replacement surgery.
- PJ Ewing
- I've said this before, but feel that I have to post this on the correct website. Dr. El-Yussif replaced my left knee two years after having my right knee replaced by another doctor, whose name I won't mention here. In comparing the two, Dr. El-Yussif's job was far superior to the other doctor's whereas I had much less pain, no swelling and a much quicker recovery. I highly recommend Dr. El-Yussif to anyone that needs an orthopedic doctor for any reason.
- Sharon Sander
- My husband had total knee replacement surgery a year ago with Dr. El-Yussif, and it's one of the best decisions we ever made. His rapid-recovery technique worked great and my husband was back to work within a couple weeks. He's now totally pain-free and his knee is better than ever. The care he received prior to and after the surgery was great as well;we would definitely recommend Dr. El-Yussif for knee replacement.
- Carol Spence
- I have the best knee doctor. I.highly recommend him.
- Katie Delacruz